What I’ve been reading around the Internets this week…
- Ali’s perfect opus on reader responsibility – if you don’t like it, don’t read it!
- The Glitter Guide helps you get your life together.
- Method has some tips about finding unicorns… and consistent branding.
- The “strange and beautiful” wildlife preserve in Chernobyl’s fallout zone.
- #19 made me laugh awkwardly in my silent office.
- According to my calculations, Ozzy Osbourne is WAY overdue to die.
- An English teacher’s dream: Geoffrey Chaucer hath a blog.
- Walgreens intentionally hires people with disabilities and is generally awesome.
- Sperm whales are the new owls. (Or narwahls? Are narwahls the trendy animal now?)
- “At the end of the day, if you don’t have someone that represents my reality as well, I don’t feel like that’s an invitation to come in and watch.”